Weblocal.ca Mobile

Floors R US


4310 MacLeod Trail SW
Calgary, AB T2G 0A4

(403) 287-7000

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars (14 reviews) Average Rating Over Time
Map
Get directions starting from
Business/Industry Carpet Stores construction Contractors couvre-plancher couvre-planchers finition de planchers floor floor coverings floor installation Floor Materials floor refinishing flooring Hardwood Floorers installation de planchers planchers pose de planchers sablage de planchers Shopping wood



Description

Floors R Us - a division of carpetman flooring inc offers these services: wood, construction.
by ourbis on July 13, 2013 from ourbis

Reviews

No stars: Stay away from this business, do not give them any money to do any work. The work is shoddy at best. Contact information is very useful when writing a review. Strength in numbers! contact me at dsaltesz@gmail.com. Service Alberta is checking into this business, hopefully they will be able to do something about this scam.
Rated 1 stars by Darlene Saltesz on February 03, 2014
Stay Away from this Business: Don't do any business with this business and his owner Romeo Versace. Too many complaints from poor customers to Service Alberta, and now SA has issued an order to him. See the link below in CTV News before you do any business with Xpress Kitchen/Floors R Us<br/> <a href="http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/customers-take-complaints-about-renovation-company-to-province-1.1663997#commentsForm-480094" rel="nofollow">calgary.ctvnews.ca/customers-take-com...</a>
Rated 1 stars by SC on January 31, 2014
Xpress Kitchens on CTV news for unlawful practices!: <a href="http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/customers-take-complaints-about-renovation-company-to-province-1.1663997" rel="nofollow">calgary.ctvnews.ca/customers-take-com...</a><br/><br/>Stay away from them and their owner Romeo Versace. Check with Better Business Bureau and Service Alberta.
Rated 1 stars by Victim on January 31, 2014
Buyer beware! Don't be fooled by the fake positive reviews!: Company is also named Xpress Kitchens with a location on 32 Ave NE. Dealt with Romeo Versace (owner). He made us pay a big deposit upfront. Five months later and we haven't received anything! Romeo keeps making false promises and delaying and saying "next week". He blames the US government shutdown for delaying the delivery of our order. Then he said they only had 60% of our order because their supplier sent the wrong material for the other 40%. So we went into the store to check and he showed us some random pieces to try to make it look like ours, but we could tell it wasn't ours because it wasn't even the colour and sizes we ordered. Requested for refund and Romeo refused, saying he used it to pay the supplier for our order. We investigated and found out that he hasn't even paid their supplier for our order yet! Obviously he used our deposit money elsewhere, like paying for his company's expenses. Filing a complaint and taking them to small claims court. Even if we get our money back, we've wasted valuable time and energy. Meanwhile, Romeo has lost nothing. He basically "borrowed" our money, interest free, to pay his expenses. Buyer beware!
Rated 1 stars by Andy on November 29, 2013

Search for in Open Now

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | HTML Site