Weblocal.ca Mobile

Ferguson Shawn

North Bay, ON P1B 4X8

(705) 472-3310

Rating: 1 out of 5 stars (1 reviews)
dent dentaire dental dental health dentist dentiste dentistry Dentists Dentists Office dents health care Health Services soins dentaires teeth tooth


Ferguson Shawn Dr offers these services: dentist.
by ourbis on August 05, 2013 from ourbis


Typical Psychopathic Dentist: This guy wanted to pull out two of my teeth. I cancelled the appointment and went elsewhere three years later and was told that my teeth were fine and that I didn't need to get any pulled. Also, Dr. Ferguson "forgot" to send in my papers for my benefits in time when I got two fillings earlier from him (which I probably didn't need), as they waited about four months until I was no longer with my current employer and had no more benefits. My benefits entitled me to 80%, which I no longer could get, so Dr. Ferguson was "kind" enough to pay 20% of it and make me pay the other 80%. You have been warned.
Rated 1 stars by Dave Oake on May 23, 2009

Search for in Open Now

Are you the business owner?
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | HTML Site